McKie Thumb Splint - Pediatric Sizes
Ordering more than a few? Try our Grid Order Form.
For sizing information, please see our Sizing page.
McKie Thumb Splint -- Pediatric Sizes
- Sized to fit children from infancy to about 8-10 years (6 sizes).
- Streamlined design dynamically assists grasp.
- Minimal palmar coverage allows the hand to function more normally -- to feel and to manipulate objects.
- Made from 1.5 mm thick, washable, nylon-covered neoprene.
- The smooth side nylon is worn against the skin. The outer fabric is a closed-loop nylon fabric which allows attachment of the hook tape anywhere on the splint, thus making it adaptable to a variety of applications.
- Latex free
- Extra hook tape is available for purchase. Velcro® brand tape as well as other brands of hook tape are used in the manufacture of the McKie thumb splint.
- Custom options include custom sizing, widened web space, longer strapping, lengthened or shortened thumb, and plastic web stay.