McKie Thumb Splint - Pediatric Sizes
Ordering more than a few? Try our Grid Order Form.
For sizing information, please see our Sizing page.
McKie Thumb Splint -- Pediatric Sizes
- Sized to fit 3 months through 8 - 12 year olds.
- Dynamic, streamlined design promotes thumb opposition during grasp.
- Minimal palmar coverage allows the hand to function normally -- to feel and manipulate objects.
- Made from 1.5 mm thick, washable, nylon-covered neoprene.
- Latex free.
- The smooth side nylon is worn against the skin and the outer looped nylon fabric is receptive to hook tape, thus allowing adaptability when attaching the strapping.
- Extra hook tape is available for purchase. VELCRO® brand as well as other hook tape brands are used in the manufacture of the McKie Thumb Splint.
- Custom options include custom sizing, longer strapping, lengthened or shortened thumb, and plastic web stay.