McKie Thumb Splint - Adult Sizes
Ordering more than a few? Try our Grid Order Form.
For sizing information, please see our Sizing page.
McKie Thumb Splint -- Adult Sizes
- Sized to fit larger pre-teens, teens, and adults (5 sizes).
- Streamlined design dynamically assists grasp.
- Minimal palmar coverage allows the hand to function more normally -- to feel and manipulate objects.
- The splint can be fastened either to support the joint at the base of the thumb (CMC arthritis and pain at the base of the thumb) or the it can be fastened to address neurological issues such as weakness or spasticity.
- Made from 1.5 mm thick, washable, nylon-covered neoprene.
- The smooth side nylon is worn against the skin. The outer fabric is a closed loop Nylon fabric which allows attachment of the hook tape anywhere on the splint, thus making it adaptable to a variety of applications.
- Latex free.
- Extra hook tape is available for purchase. Velcro® brand as well as other hook tape brands are used in the manufacture of the McKie Thumb Splint.
- Custom options include custom sizing, longer strapping, lengthened or shortened thumb, and plastic web stay.