Decorated Thumb Splint - Adult Sizes
Ordering more than a few? Try our Grid Order Form.
For sizing information, please see our Sizing page.
Decorated McKie Thumb Splint -- Adult Sizes
- Dimensional fabric paints are used to "decorate" the splint. The paints are washable and permanent. (Note: Decorated splints are not intended for use by children who might chew on the painted surface of the splint.)
- Available in pediatric sizes P4, P5, and P6; other sizes available as a custom option.
- Available in red or royal blue; other colors available as a custom option.
- Dynamic, streamlined design promotes thumb opposition during grasp.
- Minimal palmar coverage allows the hand to function normally -- to feel and manipulate objects.
- Made from 1.5 mm thick, washable, nylon-covered neoprene.
- Latex free.
- The smooth side nylon is worn against the skin and the outer looped nylon fabric is receptive to hook tape, thus allowing adaptability when attaching the strapping.
- Extra hook tape is available for purchase. VELCRO® brand as well as other hook tape brands are used in the manufacture of the McKie Thumb Splint.
- Custom options include custom sizing, longer strapping, lengthened or shortened thumb, and plastic web stay.